Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Break!


Ok so I feel like I haven't written in a really long time so I will write today! On Monday it was the start of my spring break...I love having no school and getting to go to bed late and sleep in late is awesome! I have been helping my mom make homemade freezer jam for the past few days and oh my gosh I have never seen so many strawberries in my whole life! It's kinda interesting making jam because you have to cut ALL of the tops off of ALL the strawberries and it's a pain and then you have to mix the strawberries so they turn to like a mush then you add the sugar and this packet of stuff to the strawberry mush then you hand stir it for 3 full minutes and now my arm is sore! I have also been Rock Band and super Mario Bros on our wii with my bro a lot and not to brag or anything but I'm pretty pro at the drums on Rock Band and I think I should be a professional drummer someday. I'm also pro at rollerblading. Me and my sis went on a rollerblading ride on Sunday and it was way fun! I also learned a really good lesson during my spring break and it was about friends. Just a little tip for everyone out there (in case you don't already know) you should always be a friend to everyone because you never know what some people are going through in there lives. So basically what I'm saying is...BE NICE TO EVERYONE! Another thing I'm mad about is that bascially all of my friends are on vacation this spring break while I'm stuck at home. I really wish I was on a warm beach sitting in the burning hot sand and  having the sun shine right down on me...I miss California and I wish I was there right now!
Watching the waves...

Balboa Island with my sis!




The balloon that goes about 400 ft in the air...super fun!


Playing in my grandma & grandpas pool.

Going on the farie to get to Balboa Island.




Picking pomegranates with my grandpa.


Hot tubing!


Yoga in Cali.



Eating on the roof of Ruby on the Peer.


California where are you!? Anyways I'm just glad to be out of school for a week! I have had a lot on my mind lately and even though things haven't been the best in my life I'm just happy that I have the most AMAZING friends that are always here for me...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment